The well-being and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
At Arctic Adventure Tours we are closely following government advice regarding COVID-19 restrictions on group activities.
- Our tours are all small-group tours, this means that we have good ability to uphold the 1m distance between yourself and other guests
- Don’t stress if your plans change. We offer a flexible rebooking policy on all of our tours free of charge. Just contact us and we will do the best we can to help with your rebooking
- All guests must wear a face mask during the tours
- Sanitation and hand washing facilities are available on all tours
- Read up on our Cancellation policy
Useful links to stay updated regarding COVID-19
- The Norwegian Insitiute of Public Health
- The Norwegian Government website
- The World Health Organisation
- The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
What you can do to stay safe
- Bring several face masks from your home country to avoid depleting local shops of supplies
- Wash your hands regularly
- Stay informed about local restrictions and recommendations regarding preventative measures for COVID-19