Looking for a new adventure?
We love to hear from enthusiastic, passionate people
If you are interested in joining our Arctic family please check the summer 2023 positions below and send your application form.
We will be taking applications for winter 2023/2024 dog handlers and guides in June/July 2023. Thank you for your patience.
We always love to hear from passionate people who are interested in experiencing ‘Our Arctic Life‘. We have welcomed many volunteers from all over the world to our kennel over the years, and we love to learn each person’s story and adventure. Let us know a bit about you, your availability and your expectations.
You will need:
- a good level of spoken english
- be both independent and enjoy working in a team
- have a hardworking and enthusiastic attitude
- minimum period of 4 weeks
- accommodation, either at the kennel (500NOK per month) or elsewhere
What we can offer you:
- full training into the daily routines of a dog sledding kennel
- on-site accommodation
- 5 day working week (approx. 8 hours per day)
- working outdoor clothes
- coverage on our company insurance
- We cannot welcome any pet dogs to live on site at the kennel, (this is due to restrictions with staff accommodation)
Whatever your previous experience or plans, get in touch and we will let you know if we have a spot for you.